Tooth Fillings in Lancaster are used to repair a tooth that is decayed or cracked. There are many types of filling methods, but Tooth Colored Fillings are more widely used. A tooth colored filling is used to repair a tooth that is damaged by decay, cracks, fractures, etc. The decayed or damaged portion of the tooth will be removed and then filled with a composite filling.
Benfits Of White Teeth Fillings in Lancaster CA
- It’s kinder to the soft tissue than gold or silver amalgams.
- The white teeth filling is by far the most subtle restorations. Its color blends in with your other teeth. But, bear in mind that it’s operator-sensitive; how good it looks depends on how good the dentist is who’s placing it.
- A white filing is a good choice when the decay is minor. Since it’s contained within a tooth (as opposed to taking over an entire side or section of a tooth), it doesn’t encounter much force.
- Unlike other fillings, white filling actually chemically bond to your tooth structure, giving further support to your tooth.
- Less removal of the tooth’s structure is required with composite fillings.
About Dr. Nader Nikman – Experts of Tooth Filling in Lancaster CA
Dr. Nikman graduated from USC School of Dentistry in 1990 and has been practicing at his current location since 1992. He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA) and West Los Angeles Dental Society (WLADS).
One appointment will give you a very noticeably brighter, whiter smile! Call (310) 312-0505 your visit for Tooth Fillings in Lancaster today.